He is a Japanese designer based in Milan. Born in 1988. After studying design in Japan, UK, and Italy, he started his professional design career in 2013. He has collaborated with several design studios in Italy, and worked on projects for the international clients. His original specialty is industrial design, but he has expanded his abilities through diverse professional projects, such as interior, graphic, and art direction.
- Kobe Design University | Japan | BA Product Design | April 2007 – March 2011
- University of Westminster | UK | Exchange Programme | September 2008 – June 2009
- Politecnico di Milano | Italy | MSc Product Service System Design | October 2011 – July 2014
- Triumph Design and Consulting | Milan | Product Design, Interior Design | November 2013 – December 2014
- Corrado Dotti Design & Architecture | Milan | Furniture Design, Interior Design | Jan 2015 – Apr 2018